To keep your clothes looking their very best for as long as possible, here are a few wash guide and care tips.
- Always read the care label and washing instructions before washing your clothes.
- Always arrange your laundry into groups with similar wash care instruction and separate into whites, darks and colours.
- Rinse until water runs clear after hand washing your clothes.
- Remember that the care label indicates the highest permitted temperature; it is always better to wash at a lower temperature if you are unsure.
- Turn garment inside out before washing.
- Do not use fabric detergents which contain bleach.
- Do not tumble dry item.
- Do not iron prints, trims or embellishments.
- Do not leave garments with white and contrast colour panels soaking for prolonged periods.
- Spinning wool, acetate, viscose or mix garments may pull the threads or damage material.